December 3, 2010

Another anniversary.  Yep.  And this one is huge for me.  1 year ago today, to the minute, 9:30am, I was getting hooked up for my final round of chemotherapy.  The chemo saved my life, and I'll be forever grateful for having it run through my veins.  So, I get in my car this morning and I pressed CD on the radio, just to see what I had in there to listen to . . .was avoiding listening to the news and overplayed hiphop on the radio.  The song that was cued was Hysteric by the Yeah Yeah Yeah's.  This song takes me back to my chemo, warrior mode days.  Brought back a flood of memories of all the support that was (and still is) around me.  I'm grateful for my family and friends that lifted me up in so many ways during my battle.  THANK YOU!!!!  I love you all!

Comments

Popular Posts