Here's the scoop . . .

Her2 status: 0 = NEGATIVE!
Chest Xray: Clean!
Oncology Appointment: Monday, 11am
Surgery: Next week; date not set but will most likely be in the evening one night next week

Saw Ressa this morning, he drained me a little bit - that was a relief. He gave me the results on my chest xray. Whew. . . Then when I got to work, Jasmine (breast care coordinator) gave me my Her2 status. Negative means that my cancer is not fast growing. Triple WHEW! Finally, I'm receiving encouraging news.

Met an amazing lady last night. She's been there, done that. I will learn a lot from her. Again, I'm so grateful to all my family, friends and brand new friends!

Keep the positive energy flowing! I FEEL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you all!
Nancy

Comments

Unknown said…
Nancy! I'm so happy for you! Tell me what you need & when you need it. I'm there for you. I love you, mz marz
Minglese said…
Great news Nancy! Love you! Monique
Merri said…
Dearest Nancy, Fantastic news! This is from Max Lucado's book, 'Grace for the Moment', it reads:
The Lord hears good people when they cry out to him, and he saves them from all their troubles. Psalm 34:17
Love, Merri
Anonymous said…
Hi Nancy . . . you don't know me but Caroline H. gave me your blog site. I just finished everything you are going through. Chemo finished in September and Radiation in December. If you'd like to talk or email - please get my information from Caroline. Would love to talk to you and share information I've obtained. I was triple negative - which I'm not sure you were. I'll keep you in my prayers. ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING!!!!
Carol said…
Wooh hooh! Great news, Nancy! Thanks for sharing ~ What will surgery entail next week?

I'm here if you wanna talk, catch a movie or just hang out ~
Hugs,
Carol
Erin said…
I am so happy to read this good news! Thank you for keeping this blog updated. Love you
Louise ODell said…
Nancy-
What wonderful news! We are following your blog each day and are totally inspired by you!
Love,
Aunt Louise and Uncle Jerry
Nancy Stelianou said…
Hi Nancy So good to hear your news---You must be VERY encouraged! I'm heading down to Chautauqua for a couple weeks, but Mary and Ann will have their laptops down there and we will definitely be keeping up w/your blog. Thanks for keeping everyone so up to date. Much love Aunt Nancy
Unknown said…
Nancy, this is great news. I've been anxious for news through Jeff Sr. so Rosemarie sent me this link. I am thinking of you and I love you very much,
diana

Popular Posts