Avastin

Good morning.  It's already feeling like it's going to be another HOT day in the city.  The boys have a soccer tournament which we're all looking forward to.  And the best part - is they play at the same location!  How cool is that?!  We don't need to run around town to two different fields!  Very fortunate.

A friend from work (Thanks Linda) forwarded me this MSNBC article regarding Avastin.  I was so close to having this treatment as well last summer.  I know this drug has been beneficial for other types of cancers but from what I've read, it didn't improve your chances of survivor for breast cancer patients.  Plus the side effects are wicked.

Mary and her son Erik came over last night for dinner.  We made custom pizzas on the bbq grill (great idea by the Andrews!).  Pesto pizza, Pep, Olives, pineapple. . . yummy.  We had a perfect visit.  I'm sad that my twin is moving across the country.  But I'm equally excited for her!  I mean, to have this opportunity - to live in a new city and all the exciting elements that are apart of that - she's going to be so happy.  Everyone one is going to love Boston.  I've never been and this will be a great excuse to visit.  And thank goodness for the internet.  We can stay in touch everyday!  

Well.  Gotta run.  There's some soccer balls that need to be kicked today.  :-)

Comments

Phil said…
Hi Nancy. I just wanted you to know that the U2 concert at the Rose Bowl that you went to is now out on DVD and BluRay.

*U2 360 tour - Live at the Rose Bowl. Maybe you'll see yourself in the crowd shots? :)

Enjoy your weekend and best wishes to you and your family!

Popular Posts