Mitakuye Oyasin

Aho Mitakuye Oyasin....All my relations. I honor you in this circle of life with me today. I am grateful for this opportunity to acknowledge you in this prayer....To the Creator, for the ultimate gift of life, I thank you. To the mineral nation that has built and maintained my bones and all foundations of life experience, I thank you. To the plant nation that sustains my organs and body and gives me healing herbs for sickness, I thank you.To the animal nation that feeds me from your own flesh and offers your loyal companionship in this walk of life, I thank you.  To the human nation that shares my path as a soul upon the sacred wheel of Earthly life, I thank you.  To the Spirit nation that guides me invisibly through the ups and downs of life and for carrying the torch of light through the Ages. I thank you.  To the Four Winds of Change and Growth, I thank you.You are all my relations, my relatives, without whom I would not live. We are in the circle of life together, co-existing, co-dependent, co-creating our destiny. One, not more important than the other. One nation evolving from the other and yet each dependent upon the one above and the one below. All of us a part of the Great Mystery.  Thank you for this Life.


Mitakuye Oyasin is a Lakota Sioux prayer. The phrase translates as "all my relations." It is a prayer of oneness and harmony with all forms of life: other people, animals, birds, insects, trees and plants, and even rocks.


Praying for the Highfill's!  Love you Cindy - you are my Inspiration, My Courageous Friend.  My Scar Sister Warrior.




Card i pulled today.  very appropriate:


There are no accidents in an intelligent universe so all the dark times, accidents, illnesses, and broken dreams were part of your spiritual advancement.  Embrace them, understand them, accept them, honor them, and then transform them in your own way. - Dr. Wayne Dyer


Have a peaceful day.  


Love,
Nancy

Comments

mz marz said…
I love you, I love you! Your my favorite twinner... I can't wait to snuggle up and chill with you tomorrow. I hope chemo is going the best it can. love, mz marz
Rachelle said…
Lots of prayers and love your way today Nancy! Hope Chemo went o.k... hugs :)
jntnfamily said…
Yes! Number 5 is in the history books! Done! I feel as well as can be expected. A little dizzy and wired.

Time for a nap!

Love you!
Nancy
Carol said…
Only one left now, Nancy! I'm so proud and happy for you ... I hope you get lots of rest and TLC in the coming days. Please let me know if there is anything you need. You know I'm close! Please don't be afraid to ask...
Love,
Carol
Deb said…
Nancy,
Glad you are doing ok and just one more to go!! I truley am amazed by your courage and positive outlook. You are an amazing woman. Please let us know if you need anything.
Love, Deb
Deb said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts