Brazilian Blowout!


I decided to just go ahead and do it, schedule an appointment to have a Brazilian Blowout.  Pam was so sweet to offer to do this for me, at no charge.  I seriously can't thank her enough.  So, what's a Brazilian Blowout?  It's a hair straighting process.  My hair, especially in the back, was growing back curly.  I called it the chemo curl.  It was getting more and more unmanageable as it grew out.  Pam saved the day!  I'm so happy with the results.  I highly recommend this treatment!

So much is new.  First of all.  I had my knee MRI'd last week.  I should hear back in a few days.  I'm not expecting any bad news.  Just want to see if I injuried it. . . But I could not believe how ridiculously loud the machine was.  Wow.  My sister Susan had told me about how the sound was so LOUD.  She had many MRI's.  I hope she was able to use earplugs or something.  I'm glad it's over.  I thought a lot about my sister, and how much she went through in such a short period of time. . .  I miss you Sue!

I had a followup appointment last week as well.  Doctor says all is well.  Wants to see me every 6 months instead of every 4 months.  ummm.  I'd rather be monitored every 4 months.  . . we'll see.  I feel great.  The doctor says there is no sign of any cancer.  YES!

Today marks the one year mark when I had my 1st surgery:  Lumpectomy.  I've reflected a lot about that day last year.  One thing I would change if I could, I would have demanded an MRI which would have resulted in me just having one surgery, I just know it.  Shoulda - woulda - coulda's - SO UNHEALTHY.  But if you're getting ready to have surgery, and you feel that an MRI would benifit your decision making - then I highly recommend you listen to your gut, loud and clear.  My doctor denied me an MRI.  But I learned a lesson. . .  not to take no for an answer when my gut tells me otherwise.  Right?  right.

Tate's participating in an Algebra program at his new high school for 3 weeks.  He'll get a lot out of it, I'm sure.  He's running Cross Country and playing club soccer.  Busy guy!  Nolan made the 10-11 Baseball All-Star team!  He's have a lot of fun.  We are too! 

Jeff is doing well.  He is so disaplined with his exercise workouts.  I think he looks amazing. 

Well.  Gotta run.  Just wanted to jot down a few thoughts.

Love,
Nancy

Comments

Popular Posts