Checking in

I had a perfect Mother's Day weekend w/ my boys!  We went to 29 Palms to visit my parents.  What treat that was!  We enjoyed every moment.  I am so blessed to have such loving and supportive parents.  I thank my lucky stars! 

My hair is continuing to grow, at a slow pace.  I'm liking my pixie though.  Today I'm getting it colored.  Not sure what color, most likely brown w/ some highlights.  My toenails have been feeling pretty sore, especially my left "thumb" toe :-).  Half of the nail is black and blue, but it's almost grown out.  I was told I may loose some toe and or fingernails.  It's been 5 months since my last treatment and my body is still recovering from it.  The only time I notice it is when I lay on my tummy in bed.  Ouch.  So, maybe this was TMI?  I know there's people out there that might find this interesting and validating.  My finger nails are fine.  I had white lines going across each nail but those have grown out. 

The weather is gorgous here in San Diego.  The weekend is almost here and I plan to enjoy it!

Love,
Nancy

Comments

Popular Posts