Happy Easter All!


Being relaxed, at peace with yourself, confident, emotionally neutral, loose, and free-floating—these are the keys to successful performance in almost everything you do. - Dr. Wayne Dyer


Yesterday was nearly a perfect day with my family.  What would have made it perfect is if Sarah and her family could have joined us.  

Seeing mom and dad, my brother, Owen and my sister, Mary along with there amazing family was just what I needed.  Everyone looked so healthy and happy!  We had a lot of catching up to do!  It had been since December since I saw my parents.  

I'm continuing to feel well.  My knee is sore but not like before.  I'm only reminded of the pain when try to sit on the floor or kneel down while taking pictures.  Ouch.  My hair is growing in nicely.  Yes!  I have my 4 month (post chemo) appointment with my Oncologist this week.  I have so many questions.  I'll go over what I learn from my appointment on my blog later this week.  My appointment is on Thursday.

My boys are doing very well.  Tate's soccer team is playing in the State Cup tournament this weekend, fingers crossed they advance to the next weekend!  Nolan is enjoying baseball.  

June 6th - can't wait!  U2 Time with mom and dad!  

I'll post more later today.  Happy Easter!  

Love,
Nancy 

Comments

Popular Posts