Last week I saw a big change on my right side, where the radiation is beaming.  Sunburn feeling.  Red skin.  The cream is working really well.  I'm using Puremedy bio-ceuticals "infection free" along with Eucerin Aquaphor healing ointment. Good stuff!  


Fatigue has set in a little bit. 

My hair is growing very slowly. And the color, OMG, is just awful. Dark and grey, blah. If I was a man, I'd be pretty stoked to have hair like this. It's difficult to see myself like this. I mean, I've been bald for a long time now. So, I had gotten use to that look. Now, I look like an old man, no offense. My eyelashes are falling out. I'm just not feeling very girly these days. I guess you can say I'm feeling sorry for myself. But this is temporary.

I've just called SK Sanctuary and booked a free pampering night for Breast Cancer survivors. I had signed up for this event back in September but was not feeling well enough to go. I'm hoping they can give me tips on what to do w/ my ugly hair and also if there's a product to help speed up the growth of my eyelashes.


My boys are doing well. Nolan seems to be a little on edge these days though. The kid has been on the go for two weeks now; he probably just needs a break. With soccer, baseball practice, all-nighter sleep over, homework, field trips, talent show practice and performance – and to top it off, he's been fighting a cold, it's no wonder he's a little punchy. Now that soccer is over (for now) he'll have a couple free nights to relax.


Tate's doing well. He presented his 8th Grade Science Fair project last week. I'm very proud of him. He did a fantastic job putting it all together! He's having fun playing indoor soccer.


That's it for now. I'll post again soon.


Love,
Nancy

Comments

Jacki said…
SOON, I'm going to be doing a giveaway on my blog for Jeans Cream -- perfect for radiation skin. You should enter. There will be 2 winners!

Thanks for your comment on my site, by the way. I'd love to write a mini-post and head readers to your site, too. OK with you? If so, can I grab one of your photos to run with the post? You look very cute in your hats, you know!

Cheers!

Jacki
jntnfamily said…
Hi Jacki! Yes, that's OK w/ me. Thank you! And I will enter your contest, sounds cool!
Jacki said…
And here it is:
http://cancerspot.org/

Giveaway will be published Wednesday morning!

Be well!

Popular Posts