"I am a being of light. Angels are all around me, helping and guiding me at all times. I am safe and I am loved. Everything in my life happens at just the right time, in just the right place and in the best way for my highest good. And so it is".  random daily affirmation

I love this affirmation!  Thanks for posting on your blog Rachelle!  It's been a while since I've seen this affirmation and the timing could not be more perfect. 

I just had my last RAD today!  Time to celebrate!  A friend from highschool came up with a really cool idea that I wanted to share with you.  This is what he posted on my Facebook, thanks Andy!:

"So today is a day for Celebration for our dear friend Nancy! I suggest that we all raise a glass to her and the wonderful woman, mother, sister, daughter, friend and so many other things that she is to us all. How about a synchronized raising of the glasses to Nancy at 5:00 PM Pacific time. Here - Here!"

I love this clever and thoughtful idea!  Cheers!  5pm, I'll be sure to be home to raise a glass in celebrating my journey and I'll be thanking my lucky stars for my loving family and amazing friends who have supported me in so many ways throughout this journey.  I'll also pause for a moment and honor of all the warriors; praying that an end to breast cancer is near.  I'm forever grateful to all the women and men who have paved the way for survivors like me.  And to all the warriors that are in the heat of battle, stay strong!  You'll get through this!  Stay balanced.  Keep a positive outlook. Kick some cancer ass. 

Oh wait, what's that I hear???  Is that my train, Michelle?  My crazy cancer train?  Why yes it is!  It just pulled in the station and it's time for me to disembark!  bye-bye train!

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Rachelle said…
YOU ROCK NANCY! My strong warrior friend.....you have taught me a lot about myself. Cheers to you!! xoxo
Phil said…
Hi Nancy. Congratulations on finishing your radiation treatments. Rachelle is right on...you do rock! Now go out in your yard and give us all a big Warrior yell! ;)
bmcclay said…
I just love you Nancy. You are amazing and I am glad you can get off the train!

Popular Posts