Weather in San Diego

We can expect temps to be in the 70's for most of this week.  Can you believe it?  So grateful for this amazing weather.  


The Chargers play today!  Go Chargers!   


The  boys return to school tomorrow . . . they've been playing PS3 pretty much non stop during their break.  I don't understand the fascination of war games . . . but they're having fun . . . back to the reality tomorrow, when their alarm clocks go off.  Speaking of reality. . .  my radiation treatments begin tomorrow.  And I'm on my 3rd day of Tamoxifen.  So far, so good.  Since chemo, my joints have been bothering me.  Especially my left knee.  Yesterday was my worst day.  Tate and I went shopping and we were walking pretty fast around the mall, weaving in and out of the crowds; trying to get where we were going.  After about a 1/2 hour of that, my knees hurt bad.  I plan to call my doctor tomorrow.  After Google'ing knee pain and chemo - it looks like this may be my new normal, get use to it.  I'll try my trampoline today, maybe that will help.  And I'll start taking fish oil.


Off to do Yoga!  Have a peaceful day!  


Love you!
Nancy  

Comments

Rain Dancer said…
Hi Nancy!
Wow, I'm a little jealous of your San Diego weather! Right now it's about 15 degrees out and it's snowing. I love the snow though; so pretty! I'm thinking of and praying for you this week as you begin your radiation. I'm so glad your chemo treatments are finished. You are such an inspiration to me and many others. Love ya!!
Jill

Popular Posts