I've got HAIR!

Good morning!  We survived the wild storms, man was that fun!  I love the wet weather but turns out my left knee is not a fan.  My knee is feeling much better today.  Still sore, but nothing like last week.  I hear we're in for some more rain next week.  Nice.  Advil's my new friend.

I was having fun this morning in front of our iMac.  I LOVE THIS COMPUTER!  Anyway.  Here's a fun series of pictures I took.  My hair is coming in, slowly but surely.  The color is ugly.  But that's OK.  A friend of mind told me that I should consider a color wash.   Bonnie!!!!  I'll be calling soon!


Baseball season is here!  Nolan starts practice next week.  Love this time of year!  Tate has an indoor game tonight!  Fun times!  Speaking of Tate. . . my boy turns 14 on Monday.  Man, this kid has changed so much, turning into a young man.  Check out this very cool picture that Dick Sanders took of him at Thanksgiving.  


Here's Nolan's portrait.  Although Nolan was just coming down with the flu (you can see it in his eyes) I still LOVE this picture.
Thank you Dick and Maryann for taking our portraits!  We love them!  
Have a peaceful weekend!  
Love,
Nancy



Comments

Rachelle said…
Hair or NO hair - you are georgous!!!! You inspire me with my fight Nancy.....I will forever be grateful to you for making me see my situation in a different light..
Love ya! :)
Carol said…
All I can say is that you are an amazing woman, Nancy!!
Anonymous said…
You're beautiful Nancy--always have been. Dick's portaits of Tate and Nolan are terrific.
Love you, Mom
MK said…
What a fun entry. Gorgeous pics of you! (And your kids!)
macy_c said…
Your excitement bursts right out of the screen. And you look beautiful! Such great bone structure!

Popular Posts