Words

Wow, I can't believe it's Christmas Eve!  We have a full day planned.  Last minute shopping and baking to do.   


If you click on the title "words" you'll be linked to a cool website called wordle.net.  I cut and pasted my mom and dad's Christmas note this year and came up with this cool word list.  Love it!  thank you Jolie for telling me about wordle.net!


I'm excited for 2010.  Seriously, I get goosebumps thinking about it!  2009 was an eye opening year for me.  I have clarity now.  My eyes are wide open.  Life is unpredictable.  Each day should be lived to the fullest.  Live in peace.  Don't dwell on the past or fret over the future.  Be balanced.  Happy.  Thankful.  Spend more time with family and friends.  Exercise.  Eat healthy.  Be positive. . .   just to name a few. . .


I stumbled upon this Eskimo legend yesterday. . . I just love it!  I thought of Sue, my sister, right away, and all my loved ones that have passed away.  This gives me so much comfort.  





Perhaps, they are not stars in the sky, but rather openings where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy. -- Eskimo legend


I wish you all a happy holiday!  May your season be Merry and Bright!!!!  I  Love Christmas time!  Mom, Dad, Mary and Jessica:  See you Saturday morning, bright and early!!!!  

Gotta run!  There are cookies to bake!  and presents to wrap!!!

Santa's coming to TOWN!

Love,
Nancy



Comments

Minglese said…
Nancy,
I just want to reflect on you and the courage you have shown each and every one of us in 2009. I know I've said it many times before but you are an inspiration and a ray of sunshine in this troubled world. You remind us of how life should be lived and how others should be loved. It is an honor to know you and to be able to call you my dear friend. I love you so much and I want to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Much love, Monique

Popular Posts