Each of us is born with a unique passion and purpose. And that purpose may be as simple as deciding to be happy! When you are fulfilling this purpose, you are contributing to the health of the entire planet. - Dr. Christiane Northrup


Nolan is feeling better, fever is gone.  But his cough is still bad and his voice is still gone.  We decided to keep him home at least one more day.  He's spending this time away from school resting on the sofa watching VH1.  I think we'll watch UP or ELF today.  Heck, we may just watch both!  


Today, I have an appointment to see my new oncologist.  I'm feeling peaceful today.  This morning, I had spurts of anxiety but I got over it by focusing on happy thoughts, taking deep breaths.  In other words, I meditated.  It worked.  I'll have my blood work checked today, to make sure my white blood cell count is at a good level.  It will be.  


I love Dr. Christiane Northrup's affirmation!  


Have a peaceful day!



Love,
Nancy  

Comments

Popular Posts