Burrrrr

It's another chilly morning.  Chemo fog has lifted for the last time and I can't put into words on how happy that makes me.  The last lingering symptoms are sudden jolts of pain in my chest wall and ribs. Tylenol helps a lot w/ this.  Sore knees and ankles.  Every minute I feel a tiny bit better!  I'm grateful!  So grateful! 


Jeff and I will meet my Radiologist Oncologist tomorrow to go over my radiation treatment which should begin early January.


CWSL - Thank you for all the dinners you've brought my family during my chemo recovery!  We all are eating well, no doubt about that!  Loving it!   And we're extremely grateful!  


We have a busy weekend coming up!  Tate's soccer team made it to the Semi-Finals - he plays on Saturday!  We'll pickup our Christmas Tree!  Polar Express train ride!  Sunday - more SOCCER!  Love it! And decorate Grandma Spencer's Christmas tree.  And any free time will be spent Christmas shopping!  Love this time of year!  




Love you!  

We achieve so little, says A Course in Miracles, because we have undisciplined minds. Training our minds to think from a loving, faithful perspective is the greatest boost we can give to our immune systems, and one of the greatest challenges we can pose to our minds. - Marianne Williamson





Please click on the title to learn about adding Energy boosters to your diet.



Nancy

Comments

Popular Posts