ONE

Good morning!  Thursday, I'll have my 5th round.  I feel calm at the moment, mainly because I'm so close to completing my chemo journey!  


I pulled a card from my Dr. Wayne Dryer 10 Secrets for success and inner peace (thank you Lane!) and this particular card is name "The Fifth Secret, Live in the now"  and it reads:


Live ~ Practice enjoying the present moment rather than using it up consumed with guilt over the past or worry about the future.  Refuse to allow any thoughts based on your past to define you.  


I've seen this card before.  It's a great message.  I clearly needed a reminder. . .


Nolan has a soccer game at 9am this morning, I better get a move on!  Tate has a "bye" :-(.   


If you click on the title, you'll be linked to my favorite versions of ONE feat. Mary J. Blige.  Perfection.  


Enjoy your weekend and know this . . . I LOVE YOU!  


Nancy

Comments

Popular Posts