My new favorite song - you & me - Dave Matthews Band

Had to make a Starbucks run this morning, was all out of my Pikes Peak.  I ordered my pumpkin spice latte, and Jeff's Eggnog latte plus my Pikes.  The barista then gave me a cd for spending over $15 (for a limited time, while supplies last).  Starbucks also contributed $1 to the Global Fund to help fight AIDS in Africa.  CD is called is All you need is LOVE.  Here's link to learn more information regarding Starbucks Love Project [RED]: http://www.starbucksloveproject.com/#/cd/


Playing for Change - All you need is love
U2 - I Believe in Father Christmas
Dave Matthews Band  You & Me (Acoustic)
John Legend - [RED]EMPTION SONG


Today will be fun.  One more soccer game.  Then I'm meeting Michelle B. downtown to experience the 3Day Walk closing ceremony at Petco Park.  This will be a first for me.  I know the energy will be healing and amazing.  Just what I (we) need.  <3  


Yesterday - Tate and I went to Cindy's memorial service.  She planned every single detail.  Cindy's faith and courage has inspired me from day one of her illness.  Cindy's Sacred Journey and her HUGE Circle of Friends has taught me a lot, opened my eyes wide.   We're so thankful to have been a part of Cindy's celebration of her life.  



Have a peaceful day.  Thanksgiving is just around the corner.  There is a lot to be thankful for. . .

Comments

Popular Posts