It's Sunday, and we're busy doing laundry, getting ready for a busy work week.  Thursday is a big day - my last infusion.  Wow, what a trip this has been.  I'm so ready for my chemo days to be behind me.  

I've been exposed to the flu, again.  Nolan's been sick since Thursday night.  He's feeling better but he still has a fever - 101 as of this afternoon.  And he's lost his voice.  Yesterday he could barely whisper but today, he can.  Tamiflu should help kick this flu out of his system faster. 

Thursday, Thanksgiving - 29 Palms.  We all had a blast!  The weather was amazing.  Not a cloud in the sky.  Mom and Dad did an amazing job with dinner!  Everyone was home.  Truly special.  All the cousins (minus Nolan b/c he was sick and Erik b/c he's 7) went to see New Moon on Friday night.  All the kids piled in one car and drove to Yucca Valley.  Sounds like fun was had!  

I normally take hundreds of pictures at Thanksgiving but this year, my 4gb CompactFlash card was acting up.  Once I re-formated the card, all was good.

I miss my family.  I vote we have another family reunion real soon.  Maybe March???  



Comments

mz marz said…
more pics, more pics... ;-)
Thanx Nanc for taking pics of everyone! You're the best. love ya, mz marz
mz marz said…
Count me in for March! Maybe the La Quinta Spa Resort? We can take over one of their casitas? Love ya, mz marz
jntnfamily said…
love that idea Mary! Love you!
Unknown said…
Wonderful photos - thanks for sharing!! Good luck on Thursday - you will be in our thoughts and prayers!!!

Popular Posts