Sunday checkin


The angels say that we needlessly worry about our future, not realizing, as the angels put it, that "you are the master of your day." - Doreen Virtue


i love this one!  


OK, it's Sunday morning. . .I'm still feeling calm. . . with a little anticipation.  I know what to expect on Thursday.  Another date will be lined out.  I will be in the chemo fog for at least 6 days.  The timing of the 5th and 6th round is perfect.  I'll be able to enjoy Thanksgiving with my family.  Truly grateful for that!  I can't wait to see everyone!  Family and friends!


The weather is cooling down in San Diego.  Fall is for sure here.  I can't help but think about Stellan.  A brave little boy who's going to have surgery today.  I've been following his blog/story for a while now and today is a big day for him and his family.  Click on the title to learn more about Stellan. 


have a peaceful Sunday. 


love,
nancy

Comments

Popular Posts