Thursday morning . . .

Big day.  Woke up at 3am, ready for my next round of steroids, to get my body prepared for the chemo cocktail.  I slept really well last night.  Just wish I could have stayed a sleep a little bit longer.  O'well.  Taking advantage of the morning.  


Check out these pictures of my niece, Taylor, riding over the summer at Eventing Competitions.  Brings back great memories.  Keep up the great work Taylor!



Thanks for your extra loving energy boost yesterday.  Last night, I felt it.  Today is a big day, I want the process to begin, the drip to start, the nurses standing by, listening to Colette Baron-Reid Meditation on my ipod (thank you Lane), holding Jeff's hand.  My friend Jill is in town for a quick visit and she's going to come by to see me today at KP.  Can't wait to see her and catch up.  I'm expecting this session to last 4 hours or so.  I'll post later today letting you all know that all is well.  :-)

"Life truly does give back, and many times over, what you put into it."  ~ Maya Angelou

"Never forget how amazing you are, and have faith that the power within you can create the life you want."

Thanks you all for your comments, emails, phone calls, text messages, cards - they keep flowing and continue to lift me up and give me strength!

Not sure why, but track #31 is helping me start my day off right, making me want to dance.  I know, it's a bit techno and 80's style so not all of you will like it.  But it sure is putting a smile on face.  It's my song for today.  Bullet Proof.  






Imagine your sexuality as holy and sacred, a gift from the same Source that created the ocean, the waves, and the stars. - Dr. Christiane Northrup



Love,
Nancy

Comments

Carol said…
Can't wait to see the next date marked off on the Chemo Cafe list! I bet you can't either ...
Hope this treatment isn't too rough on you. Thinking good thoughts and sending lotsa love and hugs your way, Nancy! Hang in there!
Love,
Carol

Popular Posts