Saturday, October 17, 2009

I FIND HARMONY IN THE SILENCE WITHIN.
Go within to the peaceful solitude of your mind. It is there that you will discover God.  - Dr. Wayne Dyer


Good morning!


Tate is feeling so much better.  His cough sounds bad but he seems to have more energy today.  Love it.  I don't think Tate has ever missed a soccer game, until this morning.  Dr. gave him Tamiflu yesterday.  Seems kinda late in the game to start this medicine but I trust his dr.  She said it won't hurt him and that he should give it a try. 


So far, Tate is the only one that has come down w/ the flu in our family.   Knock on wood!  I'm feeling well.  Ready for round #4.  Bring it!


I received my free scarf/wrap in the mail this week!  I love it!  It's so pretty!  The fantastic people from L. Erickson USA - Good Wishes are amazing people.  Not only did I receive the very cool wrap, they also included a get well card that they all signed with inspiring messages!  Wow, I don't even know these people and they all (around 10 of them) took the time to send me well wishes.  Love it!  That meant so much!    


It's HOT in San Diego.  Love this Fall weather!  :-)


Go Phillies!!!!



Comments

mz marz said…
hi Nancy, I'm glad everyone is starting to feel better. Love you, mz marz

Popular Posts