MY INNER BEING IS SERENE AND PEACEFUL.

"Happiness, fulfillment, and purpose in life are all inner concepts. If you don’t have inner peace and serenity, then you have nothing."  Dr. Wayne Dyer


Good morning,


I'm home, sick with a cold.  Tate is home as well.  His cold came back . . . fever and all.  Dr thinks the fever will be on and off for the next couple of days.  I have the Purell and Clorox wipes by my side.  I will not get what Tate has.  


The weekend was a lazy one.  I saw Nolan's soccer game on Saturday and then that was it.  Tate skipped his game yesterday, and I stayed home with Tate during Nolan's baseball game.  Tate and I are getting a lot of rest.


This past session, #3, went well.  One thing is for sure, the feeling bad feeling is getting more intense and lasting a little bit longer.  


I've not been to a Target in so long.  I miss my Target!  I know, that's random.  But I do, I really do miss Target.


I'm looking forward to Oct. 22.  I want to knock #4 off the list!!!!!  Mary and I are going up to LA on Sunday, 10/25 with Tate and Nolan.  Mary's taking the boys and Dad to see U2 and Black Eyed Peas while Mom and I cuddle in the hotel, watching movies and napping.  Looks like Dad may have scored some RedZone passes!  Way to go Dad!  The boys can't wait for the concert!  Mary, thanks for taking my boys.


Just saw this on TV.  Pat's Breast Cancer Story.  Click on the title to see it.  Pretty amazing.


Gotta rest.


Love,
Nancy

Comments

Popular Posts