It's Tuesday. . .

Hi,


Sure is a chilly day in San Diego.  It's Tuesday, and I thought for sure, by now, I'd be feeling well.  Not yet.  Usually Sundays/Mondays are my worst after chemo but this time, it has spread out 3 days so far.  I'm waiting for the feel well switch to be flipped.  


Last weekend was amazing and relaxing.  Sunday, Mary drove me and my boys up to LA.  Mom and Dad arrived a few hours after we checked in to the hotel.  Mom and I laid around the hotel while Mary, the boys and Dad headed to the Rose Bowl for the much anticipated U2 Concert!!!  Over 95k people were expected.  U2, as promised, had a LIVE video stream of the show!  Wow, what a show!  U2 nailed it, like they always do.  Mom and I had the best seats in the house, Embassy Suites most comfortable beds!!!!!!  I dosed in and out but Mom stayed tuned in for the entire 2+ hour show!  The boys will never forget this concert.  1st time seeing U2.  Going with Poppy and Aunt Mary.  Priceless!  Lucky kids!  Thanks Dad and Mary for taking my boys.  They had a BLAST!!!!!!  Thanks Mom for hanging with me at the hotel!  I loved every minute!  June 6, 2010!  U2 Returns and I'll be ready to party this time!  


I'm going back to bed.  Love you.  


Nancy


Comments

mz marz said…
It was the greatest night! Loved taking your boys. They are so mature and just took it all in. Get some rest girl. love ya, mz marz

Popular Posts