Daily Affirmation - by Dr. Christiane Northrup

"It is essential for your health to find a few things every day that you really appreciate. You can make it mundane things: your shoes, the face of a good friend, a clean bathroom in a gas station. The more you appreciate, the more good things will be attracted into your life, including good health!"


I'm not feeling like myself this weekend.  I'm almost afraid to post on my blog b/c I'm not thinking clearly.  This will pass though.  By Tuesday, I'll be feeling much better.  


I slept last night, much better than the nights before.  The wired feeling is fading.  I feel shaky now; dizzy.  Tate and I watched "What about Bob" last night.  Funny.  baby steps!  Just what I needed!  Thanks Jolie and Dave.  Tate said it reminded him of  Pink Panther movies and also Sponge Bob Square Pants; Bob is Patrick and Dr. Leo is Squidward.  I agree!  Nolan went to the Haunted Trail with friends.  He had a blast.


Friends from work have been bringing us dinners every night for the past 3 nights.  We are so lucky to have such amazing support.  I just hope everyone knows how much we appreciate everything!!!!!  


have a peaceful day.


Love,
Nancy



Comments

Popular Posts