Check in


Dr. Wayne W. Dyer "To acheive success in all areas, shift your consciousness to an appreciation for all you are and all that you're blessed to have."

What are you grateful for today, at this very moment?  


Hi!

I know what I'm grateful for, I have a huge list but on top of that list is Family, Friends, and Chemo.  

It's Thursday night.  Phillies vs. Yankees.  I want to see another WIN!  Lets go PHILLIES!  I'm feeling better.  Today has been my best day so far this week.  My chemo fog is slowly drifting away.  Another thing to be grateful for.
I received some more cards this week, I'm so touched.  I don't think a week has gone by without receiving a few cards!  You should see my collection.  I should take a picture of my card basket!  The cards, messages, comments, hugs, healing energy you all send me are priceless.  I keep telling you that, and I sound like a broken record, I know. . . I'm just say'n!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE the support!  smile.

We're in for a fun weekend.  I'm looking forward to seeing my boys play soccer and baseball and then have some Halloween fun!  Hope your weekend is perfect!  
Love,
Nancy

Comments

Popular Posts