Tuesday . . .5th day after chemo

I have to write this stuff down b/c I'll forget.  Woke up this morning feeling way better than Sunday and Monday.  But I still felt tired, slightly dizzy and my throat was really sore.


So, I stay home.  Glad I did b/c I was able to get some more much needed rest.  The kids got home around 2:30pm and by 3:30pm, I was feeling GREAT.  Really.  It was like someone flipped the "feel well light switch".   Like Aunt Wendy says "who put a nickel in you?"  That's how I feel.  Wound up and ready to go!


Did you watch Oprah yesterday?  I was going to put a video link on my blog but it has been pulled.  It was a flash mob dance with 100's of people and the Black Eyed Peas.  Sure was cool.  Of course, I was having a nap during this episode and I forgot to set my dvr.  


So instead of that video, I'm going to post Nolan's current favorite song (which he's learning on the guitar). You know this one. . .  BEAT IT!  Click on the above title.  :-)


Good night!


LOVE,
nancy

Comments

Rain Dancer said…
Nancy,
So glad the "feel well" switch was flipped and that you feel better. I love the Wayne Dyer quote you shared with us on Monday...so, so true! When in the valley we have to keep our eyes focused on the horizon and KNOW that the valley will surely give way to a mountain top...but there is the climb that needs to take place; and that can be either a blessing or a chore depending on our attitude. I can tell that, for you, the climb is a blessing...something to be embraced and experienced with a grateful heart! Keep climbing and that mountaintop will be such a wonderful reward and with that "I can do anything" attitude you have, you'll get there soon!

Stay strong!
Much love to you,
Jill
Unknown said…
Taking joy in living is a woman's best cosmetic. ~Rosalind Russell

I am so glad you are feeling better! Ready to live again with a smile! You are so beautiful!!!
Minglese said…
Jill said it perfectly! We're thinking about you Nancy and so glad you're feeling better today. Much love, Monique

Popular Posts