Sunday Morning

Good morning.  The weather seems to be cooling down a bit, so happy about that.  Feels good. 


Friday, I felt pretty tired and wired - just like round 1.  
Saturday, I managed to get out to watch my boys play soccer.  Fun games.  I kept pretty mellow on the sidelines.  I think I said "turn and burn" only twice.  That's so unlike me.  Smile.  
I missed my 1 year old nieces bday party though.  That broke my heart.  I stayed home and relaxed.  Sorry Melanie!  Love you.  Happy Birthday Baby. 


Today, Tate has a soccer game at 9:45 and Nolan has baseball at 12n.  My goal is to see both.  Then mom and dad will visit.  I can't wait to see them.  


New symptoms this 2nd round:  My left arm at the injection site aches a little.  It's difficult to sleep.  Seems like I'm just 1/2 a sleep.  Also, I'm having really strange dreams.  Last night I dreamt that I was flying in a car that was being pulled by an airplane.  Wild dream.  The plane dipped and splashed the ocean and I didn't get wet.  I wasn't scared at all.  


I'm so touched by all your comments.  They really lift me up, just when I need it.  Faye put it in a nut shell in a recent letter, "You will know deeper love than you ever knew before.  Your family and friends are filling you with love and a grace not know by everyone."  So true.  I'm grateful.


Love you all!
Nancy

Comments

mz marz said…
I hope you're getting the rest you need! I love you, mz marz

Popular Posts