Stay-Cation in La Jolla!

What a weekend!  We had a blast is La Jolla enjoying the warm weather and water!  The boys, all three, were like fish - they were in the water most of the time.  I took a ton of pictures, that's just what I do. . . Loved it!  


My hair thinned a lot while in La Jolla.  Today, I just couldn't take it anymore.  Just looking at my hair, it falls out.  It was in the throws of death but now, it's dead-dead.  After we did some back to school supply shopping, Jeff got the clippers out.  #8.  I'm not completely bald but I think by tomorrow, my hair will be gone-gone, or close to it.  


The boys helped me pick out some new hats today.  They're cute.  


here are some pictures from our amazing weekend away. . .






Comments

mz marz said…
I'm so glad you guys went to the beach & enjoyed yourselves! Everyone looks happy. You have great boys... all three of them :-) I bet it was way cooler at the beach than at home. I love you so much... hair or no hair you're beautiful! You're also a trooper! Thanx for sharing your great pics! I'm planning on coming down to see you for your second round of chemo this week. Love, your twinner, mz marz
Unknown said…
Wonderful photos - looks like y'all had a great time! So glad you were able to get away for a few days. Concur with Mary - hair or no hair, you're beautiful! I got mine cut again yesterday so feeling much better. In touch soon! Hugs, Linnea
Minglese said…
Beautiful pictures Nancy! Wow, you're really good with the camera and of course, your subjects were fantanstic. :) Thank you for sharing your weekend. I'll be in touch. Much love, Monique
O&A said…
Great pictures! We're so pleased you had this time in La Jolla. What a family! We'll be there Thursday for your Chemo.
The Gallery Show was terrific, and the crowd fabulous! A great day. Love you, Mom & Dad
jntnfamily said…
Thanks for your comments! I'm glad Jeff kept his clippers and was willing to do this for me. I feel much better. Now it's time to get creative on how to cover my coconut! The hoop earrings will help. I hope to purchase a wig this week. Fun times.

Love you!
Michelle said…
Beautiful pics, beautiful family. Love livin' in SD. So, you have another big week ahead of you. One more step on the journey baby. As for the hair. You have now joined the likes of some amazingly beautiful women. Do you remember how stunning Sinead O'Connor was without hair? She had nothing on you girlfriend.

Popular Posts