Round Two

Hi!  Tomorrow is another big day.  Can't wait to line out Round Two!  I might be having breakfast with Mary, fingers crossed.  Then Jeff, my rock, will take me to the Chemo Cafe.  Mom and Dad will visit sometime around 10:30.  What a treat!  This round should only take 2 maybe 3 hours.  


Check out this ridiculously cute hat that Maryann sent me today!  I LOVE IT!  Can't wait to wear it tomorrow.  It's super cool!  Thank you Maryann!  And I LOVE your cards you're making.  Thanks for your email the other day.  I'll respond soon.  I want to catch up girl!  And Dick, thanks for the wicked card for the boys.  Nice.  Smile.  Snap.  I just noticed my kitchen sink is dirty in the background of these pictures.  O'well. . .  


Jolie and I picked out the perfect wig for me.  I should be able to pickup tomorrow, after my treatment.  I'll take pictures and post ASAP.  


Well.  I'm going to watch GLEE because it's my favorite new show.  Have you seen it??  Amazing and funny.  GLEE means Happiness!  I'm all for that!


Good night friends and family!  Sweet dreams. . .


Nancy

Comments

Heidi said…
You are so wonderful and strong and amazing. xoxox
Unknown said…
Love your hat and attitude!! Know you will do well this morning - especially with family supporting you! Know you will be on my mind and in my prayers. Hugs, Linnea
Unknown said…
Glad you like the hat. Each one is channeled through divine inspiration. That is one that I made while I was in Bali, staying in Ubud. I had a huge pile of fabric scraps on a large table to choose from. On your hat is a vintage bamboo fabric given to me 10 years ago by a best friend. The tribal print is from a sarong skirt that traveled with me to the Yucatan in Mexico where I lived in the jungle. In other words... it's a magick hat. I hope it brings you lot's of joy.

Blessings,
Jeminieye

Popular Posts