Affirmations by Dr. Christiane Northrup - LOVE HER!!!!!

My body and its condition are a barometer that is always trying to tell me which direction to go for my maximum creativity, health, and fulfillment. And, because I'm human, I get off track now and again but I can always get back on.


Our immune systems are strengthened by the number of supportive relationships we have in our lives. Studies have shown that those with the most varied social support are the least likely to get colds!   


Here's a picture of me and Linnea!  Thank you girl for all the head wraps!  It was great to finally meet you!  Hair is still dropping. . .  s/b having the Mr. Clean look DOWN this weekend.  Smile.

Comments

Minglese said…
Nancy, Yesterday morning I went for a massage, I tried a new place one of the other basketball mom's recommended to me. Remind me to tell you the story next time I see you because it's one of those stories that you have to explain in person to get the full effect. It's pretty funny. Today, we'll go to chuch then the rest of the day will be spent cleaning out the garage. We have SO much junk. We're having our kitchen remodeled and new flooring put in downstairs (finally) and we need space in the garage for when the cabinets are delivered. I'm excited about the remodel and when it's all done you and your family will have to come over to check it out. We've been in this house 11 years and this is the first upgrade we've done on it. Our backyard will be next, maybe next year. I'm thinking about you this weekend and want you to know I love you my little SSMDW! Monique

Popular Posts