Monday check in. . .


"Life is made of peaks and valleys, and being in a valley doesn't mean there isn't a peak on the horizon. In fact, it's usually a good indication that something great is going to come your way.  When you're at a low point in your life, keep moving. The only direction you can go is up."  Wayne Dyer.  

Yesterday was rough for me.  Feeling emotional and tired.  Saw CSC win another game - that was cool.  Then tried to watch Nolan's baseball game.  Decided to call it a day and go home instead.  That's when I finally had a nice long nap.  I was so due.  For some reason, I have not been able to fall into a deep sleep, until yesterday.  Mom and Dad came by around 2pm which was perfect.  Got to cuddle with mom on the couch.  Loved that very much.  Can't wait to see them again, in a couple weeks!

I stayed home today and managed to get a couple naps in.  Plus listened to Journey Through The Chakras.  That really relaxes me.  Wayne Dyer was on Hay House Radio at 1pm, perfect timing.  My plan is to return to work tomorrow.  You see, the Tuesday after my 1st session, I felt pretty darn good.  I can't wait to feel that way again.  Keep your well wishes coming!  

Chargers play tonight.  Go SD!  

Comments

mz marz said…
Hang in there baby. Everyone is thinking and praying for you to feel better. We love you so much. Did anyone see the beautiful sunrise this morning? I hope the sunrise brought you good feelings & comfort. Love, mz marz
Erin said…
Hi Nancy,

I hope you are feeling great today. We all really missed you at Melanie's party. I love your new wig, it looks fabulous. You look great bald too, nice round head ;-)

I love you and am thinking of you always. Glad that round 2 is done.

<3 Erin

Popular Posts