It's Raining Hair . . .

It's a gorgous day in Sunny San Diego.  Summer vacation is almost over. . . and what a summer it has been.  My boys did so many cool things with their gaga and granny, aunt wendy, sarah, mary, erin, jeanette, uncle owen, cesar, nana and poppy, cool cousins and many friends.  I'm grateful for that.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!  Having my boys taken care of, and having fun w/ family and friends truly was comforting and reassuring. I'll never forget everyones kindness!


My hair is falling out.  Kind of like how Izzie's from Greys Anatomy fell out.  But I was at work, sitting at my desk. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHA5S_MfNIw  I just watched this video and this was pretty much my reaction.  But seriously, I'm over it.  Startled me for a minute but that's it.  Yesterday, there were jut a few handfuls.  now it's just dropping like rain.  So glad my hair is short.


The weekend is almost here!  Yes.  The ocean temp is in the mid 70's.  The weekend forcast looks nice, upper 80's.  Better than the 95 temps we've had!  Love'n life in San Diego.


Enjoy your 3-day weekend friends and family!  I love you!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Nancy,

Rick said to pass on to you that hair or no hair Jeff still looks at you like it is the first time he saw you! This is just a sign that your inner beauty is just waiting to take over!
Love,
Deb

Popular Posts