Three Affirmations for today . . .

I know that every day is only a stepping stone on my pathway. - Louise Hay


Seeing a mental movie that provides you with true information about a person or situation, or that gives you guidance about your life purpose or making changes, is a sign of being in the presence of angels.  - Doreen Virtue


Our bodies are symbols of our whole lives, and of who we are and what our souls are like. We co-create our bodies through the laws of science, but also, simultaneously, through the laws of spirit. - Christiane Northrup


So, I'm a little nervous about this Thursday but at the same time, I'm super excited about getting to the top of the chemo mountain!!!  After Thursday - it will be all down hill!  I saw my oncologist this morning.  He says it's best I don't distrupt my chemo dates but he also said, he feels in my case "I will probably be OK w/ rescheduling".  I'm not going to reschedule.  I'm sad about missing the U2 concert.  Dad, I'll be in touch regarding Plan B.


I will write more later tonight; I want to fill you all in on my amazing weekend with my family in La Jolla.  Good times.


Love,
Nancy

Comments

Popular Posts