Hair . . .

This morning, I woke up with my head hurting, feels like I have a hair bruise, but all over my scalp.  Then a few hours later, my head started to tingle a little bit.  2:00pm I pulled out a hand full of hair from the left side of my head.  Looks like the toxic breast cancer drugs (aka:  T/C) is doing it's job.  Right on schedule. . . 


I have a lot of (short) hair, so I think this process may take a couple days. 


When I reached up and finger combed my hair and had a hand full of it come out, I cried.  But only for a minute.  Tears are gone now.  Don't forget, I am a Scar Sister, Milk Dud Warrior! Bring it ON already so I can start wearing really cute scarves and hats!  Smile.


Thanks for your love and support!


Nancy

Comments

Rain Dancer said…
That's the spirit Nancy, aka SSMDW! Hair or no hair, you are beautiful, and just think of the fashion statement you're going to make with those cute scarfs! I'm lovin' your attitude...you go girl!!
XOXO
Jill
jntnfamily said…
Thanks Jill! You sure are great with words. You lift me up so much. Love you!
Nancy
Minglese said…
That's right Nancy, you put your armour on - you can do this! Just like Jill said, you are beautiful hair or no hair. I love you! SS
Unknown said…
I just love your spirit and attitude, you are an inspiration to many. Remember, hair or no hair, you are beautiful inside and out! Love you...
Catnipr said…
Again, I must say that you have an amazing incredible spirit! I came across this quote and thought it was apropos.
"Equating the physical body with "I," the body that is destined to grow old, whither, and die, always leads to suffering. To refrain from identifying with the body doesn't mean that you no longer care for it. If it is strong, beautiful, or vigorous, you can appreciate those attributes—while they last. You can also improve the body's condition through nutrition and exercise. If you don't equate the body with who you are, when beauty fades, vigor diminishes, or the body becomes incapacitated, this will not affect your sense of worth or identity in any way. In fact, as the body begins to weaken, the light of consciousness can shine more easily." Eckhart Tolle
Merri said…
Dearest SSMDW Sweet Nancy,
Every time I read your blog I learn so much from you. You are the most beautiful woman I know inside and out! I am in awe of you! I'm envisioning you with your new scarf and new green jacket (OK, the jacket when it cools down). Love and Hugs, Merri
Erin said…
You will look gorgeous in your wraps/scarfs. I've always admired your fashion sense and know that you will pull this off beautifully, with ease.

Love you <3

Popular Posts