Do not go where the path may lead~ Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. ~ Emerson

Hello . . . It's Wednesday and have to tell you, I feel terrific.  Some amazing ladies dropped off some ingredients and recipe to make Yogi tea.  This tea is a blood purifier.  It tastes so good!  I made a huge batch last night.  Thank you Saige and Carol B!!!  Thanks for everything!


I'm sporting a nice scarf on my head today, which I'm use to seeing myself in now.  Ghetto Graham, right Tony F.?  LOL!


This weekend, Sarah's coming to town.  We're staying in La Jolla.  Mom and Dad are coming down too.  It will be a good time to watch some soccer and a little baseball, relax by the pool, maybe have a "foot massage" at ZenSpa, enjoy every moment. 


U2 is coming up.  Oct 25.  I'm going to ask my Oncologist to see if there would be any risk to my wellness path if I put off my chemo session until Monday, Oct. 26.  (I'm currently scheduled for 10/22). That way I could go to the concert with my dad and boys.  The most important thing is my chemo treatments and if he gives any indication that this would be not advised,believe me, I won't do it.  Fingers and toes are crossed.  :-)


I'm looking forward to my next chemo cocktail.  Seriously.  I want to check off 3rd round so bad!  A week from tomorrow, I'll be 1/2 way DONE!


Carol Y, Audrey, Christine H, Fran, and Laura G. - we had the herb crusted chicken last night - another HUGE hit!  MMMMM!!!!  


Gotta run. 


Love,
Nancy

Comments

bmcclay said…
Nancy, I am hoping you can go to your U2 concert, I know how you have been looking forward to that time with your Dad and boys. I like the scarf look, have you tried it Jamaican style? Of course that green hat was the bomb on you, super cute! Continue to listen to your body, and don't push too hard, rest when you need it. Love you

Popular Posts