Astragalus

Hello!  It's Saturday afternoon and all is well.  I'm continuing to feel better and better each day.  I've been having chills and heat flashes this entire week but today, not so much.  It's HOT in San Diego.  I hear the temp could climb up to 105 degrees in the next few days.  That's crazy!  I'm keeping cool with the kids.  


Check out this amazing fruit arrangement my friend Judi and her kids Kody and Kayla sent over today.  I don't think I've had fruit taste so good before!  The timing of the delivery was perfect.  We just got home from soccer games.  This mega fruit bowl is so refreshing!  Thank you so much!  


I'm excited about a Chinese Herb called Astragalus.  Click on the title to learn more about it.  I'll talk to my doctor about it but I plan to pick some up.  From what I've read, it may help decrease some side effects of chemotherapy.  Huh?  sign me UP!


Everyday is such a blessing.  I wake up, feeling so lucky for ALL the support and love all around me.  My family, co-workers, and friends continue to lift me up and take such great care of me.  I'll never forget the extraordinary kindness and support I receive everyday. 


HUGS all around!
Nancy



Comments

Popular Posts