Summer Thunder Storm in San Diego

Hello,

I'm feeling well. Just really tired. The doctor prescribed a med for me to take the day before, day of and day after chemo and it turns out it really makes me feel wired. Can't sleep very well, so I'm groggy. I'll get use to this. i have the weekend to catch up on rest.

What a day to stay home though, I've been enjoying the rumbling thunder and a few rain drops. Good day to be home.

Your well wishes give me so much strength. I always feel the love around me.

Love,
Nancy

Comments

mz marz said…
You are such a trooper! And I love you hair style! Very sophisticated!
I love you Nanc, mz marz
Minglese said…
I wish I were snuggled up with you on the couch with a blanket and a good movie right now, perfect day to be home. Love you so, Mo
Rain Dancer said…
Glad you can enjoy the day listening to the thunder...I love a good thunderstorm! You are doing great Nancy...you are an inspiration to us all! Let those who love you take care of you this weekend...you just rest and get stronger every day.
Much love,
Jill
Merri said…
All I can say is WOW on the new haircut. You are America's Next Top Model - FABULOUS-STUNNING-JUST BEAUTIFUL. You & Jeff look like you were on vacation, so cute! Ditto with what Monique said - when can we come over??? We'll bring food and a good chick flick. Great day to be home for sure - thunderstorms are so rare here is SD. Enjoy your weekend resting dear friend. Love, Merri

Popular Posts