One down, Five to go. . .























Feels good to have one done. Jeff was with me today, we spent 5 hours napping, talking watching young and the restless! Thanks baby for being there for me - I love you! Mary stopped by, which was a surprise! I loved it! Thanks Marz! And Randi, who cut my hair, stopped by. And Jeff Sr. stopped by. Perfect. Now I'm home with my boys. They had another great day with their Aunt Wendy. Thanks for taking care of my boys Wendy. <3

I'm feeling well. Just a little tired. Deb is coming by with homemade enchiladas in a few. Yummy. So thoughtful.

I'll write more tomorrow. thanks for your comments. I love all your kind and thoughtful postings!

Love and hugs!
Nancy

Here's a great card that Lane pulled for me. Thanks Lane!

"I practice being conscious of everything I do."

"When I focus on deepening my consciousness, I can choose to create a life that is personally and spiritually empowering."

Comments

Unknown said…
Glad you're home and have one treatment behind you. Thanks for sharing the photos - it allows us to feel like we're right there with you!
fran alger said…
One treatment behind you. I'm in Florida visiting family. Thanks for sharing this website. I think of you often and your beautiful smile. Your in my thoughts and prayers. See you when I return to San Diego!!
Anonymous said…
Testing this for Donna :-)
lowdogs said…
How is it possible you look so fabulous even sitting there taking that drip!? That haircut is the cutest ever. So glad you're past the first session! Thanks for the pictures - they're great to help show what's happening.

BTW I figured out how to post comments if you don't have a google account - just click "Anonymous" as your identity and you're good to go! :o)
Heidi said…
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new haircut! it looks great. I am so pleased you are feeling OK and are taking resting seriously (which I know is not easy for you!!) See you soon xoxox
Erin said…
I am glad you decided to take a day off to rest. I think of you every day. I would still like to get a coffee or something soon. Love you

Popular Posts