Monday morning . . .


Be vigilant for peace in all ways, and stand for peacefulness in all of your doings. ~Doreen Virtue

Wow, the weekend flew by. Tate and I took a billion pictures at Nolan's baseball tournament last weekend. Felt good to look through the small camera window, capture moments to share and treasure. I had put my camera down for a few months, but no more! I'm back snapping away!


No baseball or soccer this weekend. Now what? Oh, I know . . . I can now catch up on laundry. joy. Smile.


Love,
Nancy







Comments

Rain Dancer said…
Hi Nancy!
Been praying for you! Keep your head up girl...you will come out of this stronger than ever before. It is amazing that the things that are scary are the very things that, once we face them, bring us wisdom and strength. We are all stronger than we think we are when we dig down within ourselves. You are strong, you are brave and you have a great attitude...not to mention you have many, many people praying for you!
Much love!
Jill
Minglese said…
Hi Nancy,
I'm praying that today's appointment went smoothly and by your original post you are ready for Thursday. I think you said, "bring it," which makes me smile because I know you are ready to take this on because your sassy pants are on! This is what we all mean about you, you are so real talking about your fears, then you turn around and are ready to put up a fight. You are so genuine and that's what we all love about you. Know that we'll be thinking about you on Thursday.
Love ya!
Monique

Popular Posts