Dr. Wayne Dyer - 12 ways to simplify your life and set your spirit free!

Here's another great article:

INSPIRATION - LOUISE HAY - LET GO OF YOUR FEARS


Today was perfect.  Nolan's having fun with his cousins; camping at the beach!  Tate's loving soccer camp.  I returned to work.  So glad to be back and feeling WELL!  


Some may not find this interesting. . . I'm about to write about "bras".  You've been warned.  Smile.  I was fitted for new bras tonight at Nordstrom.  Again.  KP pays for this.  I received 3 beautiful bras with 2 silicone pads.  FREE!  Seriously.  Veronica at Nordstrom's helped me again.  She sure is professional and helpful.  She seemed to think a D cup would be perfect for me.  Well, I laughed.  Then told her that I've always been a barely an A cup so why change now.  She said my body frame can handle a D cup.  I tried it, and wow, I was really surprised.  The new girl-wanna-be's looked really GOOD.  But I decided on the C cup.  I feel good about it.  I can't wait to try them out!  


I'm expecting to feel good for the next 2 weeks, at least.  But I've been told that between day 5-7 after chemo, (which is now) my white blood cell count could be at it's lowest and to be very careful, not to get sick.  I'm already super serious about staying healthy with my hand sanitizer at hands reach, always.  Neurotic is more the word.  LOL!


Time for bed.  Good night.  I love you all!


Nancy

Comments

Unknown said…
Hi Nancy! Love that you went for the "C" cup -Why not?

Ok - now for my weekly video post (seriously - let me know if you are getting tired of these or would prefer that I post them somewhere else.)

This week, I am actually posting two links as I can not post the second without first recognizing the band responsible for writing the original.

Link #1
A band, a song, that everyone recognizes. (Note, Joe Cocker's cover and performance of this song at Woodstock is a classic.)

Link #2 a young teacher putting it all on the line for a dream. And, to be honest, after watching his performance it is more reminiscent of Joe Cocker's cover.

Anyways, enjoy my friend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBDF04fQKtQ&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zLkailhsqk

Popular Posts