Day One, Chemo

I'm enjoying some coffee, checking my email, my normal morning thing. Life's good. I received more inspiring notes and cards yesterday. The words my friends and family write to me are touching me deeply. Great messages. I feel all your love around, especially right now, this very day, The beginning of my chemo journey which will make me well again. I feel grateful not only for all of you, but also for the chemo that will be going through my body. It will do it's job, the best way it can. If I start to feel sick, I will remember, this chemo is a gift, and to just ride it out. It's important to stay grateful, no matter how I feel. And I do. I'm ready. I really am Ready.

Love you all!
Nancy

"The angels can guide you to see the bright side of situations, to forgive, and to laugh." and "Praise your inner glow so that its embers may burn even brighter." DOREEN VIRTUE

"I am totally adequate for all situations." Louise Hay

If you say "I don't want to be sick anymore" this is not an affirmation for Good Health - Affirm: I Accept Perfect
Health now." Louise Hay

Comments

Carol said…
You are an amazing woman (and friend), Nancy Graham!
Unknown said…
One down and five to go!!! Hope you're feeling well!

Popular Posts