still waiting. . .

. . . turns out they didn't get a viable piece of tissue to test my Her2 status. They sent another specimen to the lab today and will test tonight. Should have results tomorrow.

Dr. Ressa should call me today to let me know about my chest xray and go over what he and my oncologist recommend. Still, can't make any decision until the Her2 results are in.

Great news, I'm now in touch with a person who had ILC (invasive lobular carcinoma). Get this, she even had Ressa as her surgeon! Wow. I can't wait to meet her. Tonight, we'll get together for coffee and compare notes. I'm so grateful! Thank you AMY!!!!!!!

That's it for now. Mom and Dad, I hope you're having a blast in Washington DC!

Love you all!

Nancy


“Never look back and regret, look back and smile at what you have learned.” Michelle C Ustaszeski

Comments

Popular Posts