Seeking 2nd opinion on treatment. . .

yesterday was a rough day. I decided it was time to call another doctor w/ KP to see if I am on the right path towards complete wellness. So, I emailed the doctor who took Nolan's appendix out a few weeks ago. He had his nurse call me soon after I sent the email. He wants to see me, thinks surgery should be postponed and chemo should start ASAP. Appointment is scheduled for this Monday at 3pm. I'm keeping my surgery date, just in case. This other doctor put in an urgent request for me to be assigned an oncologist, s/h back from oncology any day now.

I spoke to a dear friend yesterday who is going to forward on my pathology report to some excellent doctors. Can't tell you how grateful I am about this. Right now I have two really different recommendations and having these other excellent surgeons weigh in is priceless. Thank you!!!

Another dear friend told me that by now I should have had a chest xray, blood work and a PET scan. I will call KP today and request these things. I've been requesting an MRI since I found out about Milk Dud. . . w/ no luck. Time to put on my really demanding and assertive pants! I pity the fool who doesn't grant me these tests. Smile!!!!!

Love you all! Thanks for your postings! Your energy is flowing all around me!!!

Nancy

Comments

Popular Posts