Count down to Surgery



Jeff took this picture almost 16 years ago, our honeymoon, Bora Bora. First time the girls saw the light of day. I figured, this is how people roll in the Tahiti so why not? Smile. Felt good. You can't tell it's me. I'm putting my hair in a bun.
Tomorrows the big day. I'm still scare, anxious and READY!
Wedding Anniversary: July 24, 1993 I love you Jeff!
Michelle sent me this link from "so you think you can dance" show. Wow. Powerful, inspiring dance. Thanks for passing it along to me. Check this out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_TiU_6Majs&feature=related


I hope you all know that I'm reading all your comments - thank you! I love it! You all have my back and are so supportive!
“What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us” – Emerson
Sending you peace my dear friend. Lane

"Let healing energies fill your life, and tranquil moments renew your soul." Thanks Kathleen!

Comments

Minglese said…
Gorgeous picture of you Nancy, full of grace and beauty, a true inspiration to all of us. I'll be in prayer tomorrow at 5. My prayer will be for Dr. Russa's hand to be guided to do all the right things and for you to heal quickly. Much love to you my friend, Monique
Unknown said…
Nancy~ you are beautiful, with or without the girls. This picture is so tranquil and so full of love. Jeff did a wonderful job capturing an incredible moment. We'll all be with you tomorrow, in thoughts, prayers and wishes from the heart.
xo
Stacey
jntnfamily said…
I'm so grateful for all my friends/family. My goodness. I'm one lucky girl to have such amazing support around me. THANK YOU!!!! I love you.
Merri said…
Dearest Nancy - the photo is breathtaking, peaceful, stunning, just like you! What an amazing photo! Our love, prayers and thoughts are with you on this journey and especially tomorrow. We are the lucky ones to have you in our lives. Sending you big squeeze hugs and lots of love. Merri
Anonymous said…
I'm so glad you reposted this on Facebook! Six years ago was a very scary time for all who were blessed to call you sister, daughter, mom, friend. It was also an enlightening time. Reading your posts from this time is a reminder to us all, on what is important and how to live a healthy way of living. I love you so much, your twin sister, marz

Popular Posts