I want to create a positive space to post updates on my journey

Not sure if this is the right way of doing it. Facebook seemed to complicated for the non-facebook world. CarePage seemed too depressing. Had CANCER written all over it. I don't have cancer. I have a lump (aka: Milk Dud) in my right breast that has cancer.

I think this will be a good way to express my feelings. Wrapping my head around the idea of this lump has been a challenge for me. But I'm learning to deal with my fears of the unknown. Knowing I have amazing support is what's getting me through this.

Feel free to leave a message on this site.

Love,
Nancy

Comments

Louise ODell said…
Dear Nancy,
We want you to know that we have a very positive feeling about your recovery. You are an amazingly strong and positive person.
You have the prayers of our entire family.
We love you-
Aunt Louise and Uncle Jerry

Popular Posts