card

"Affirm Your Good Health"

In any moment in which you're experiencing thoughts that make you feel sick or bad, do your best to change them to thoughts that support the idea of feeling good. Refuse to talk about disease; and work to activate thoughts that predict recovery and overall well-being.

Family and friends: I'm ready. Feeling really loved and supported. I'm so blessed and fortunate to have my loving family and friends sending love and positive energy, praying for me. I feel it! Keep it coming!

I KNOW I can get through this.

Love you all!
Nancy

Comments

Heidi said…
Hi Nancy, I have been thinking about you today and sending you lots of positive energy and love. Keep fighting the good fight and I will see you soon xoxo
jntnfamily said…
Thanks Heidi! I appreciate your posting! Love,
Nancy

Popular Posts