Hello, it's been so long since I've posted on my blog. . . no news IS good news. I've been a busy mom, just how I like it. My oldest is finishing up his high school track and field season. Can't wait for next year. That kid can run! He has so much endurance. He decided to take a year off from soccer, to devote 100% this summer towards running Cross Country. I understand. I'm sad, but I totally get it. Nolan is playing baseball and soccer. Learning and growing so much. I'm a very proud mama.


My 3 month check up is on Monday, 5/9/11. I don't anticipate any surprises. I'm feeling great. I'll receive the results of my CA125 blood test. Here's a link to learn more about this test. This test will be performed every 6 months. Still not sure what I'm going to do about reconstruction. If it wasn't going to hurt so much, I'd sign up right away. I'll schedule another consult with a plastic surgeon. My hope is that there is a new technology/procedure now, which will work for me. Click here to learn about the current procedures: The Gluteal free flap procedure sounds like a win-win in my opinion!  Hehee.

I'll write more on Monday, letting you all know how well I'm doing. :-)

Have a Happy Mother's Day weekend! I plan to.

Love,
Nancy

Comments

Popular Posts