Put a fork in it!

I'm all done w/ my chemo treatments!  And to top it off, this session was, by far, the best one yet!  KP was on time, I had the best nurse on staff (actually, they're all good), and it only took 4 hours!  Not the 6 hours we've gotten use to.  I even had a nap today!  Wow.  Maybe it was the cookies I brought all the nurses?  I'll never know. . . but I kind of now wish I had brought goodies every session!  Smile!


Thanks for all your great emails and text messages - they helped me get through this day!  Now it's time to recover.  Lay low.  Going to get lots of rest.  I was up at 2:30am.  The doctor suggested I take my Xanax if I wake up early again.  I'll also keep my iPod next to my bed, and chill out w/ some amazing meditation music that my Super Cool friend Lane gave to me!


I'm feeling great right now.  Kind of on a high from knowing I won't have to go back to the chemo lounge!  Thanks for your love and healing energy.  You all helped me through this.  All your well wishes kept me strong!  Thank you!!!!!!


Radiation should start early January.  I'm meeting my Radiologist Oncologist on 12/10.  This should be a piece of cake compared to my Chemo Trip!  Bring it!


Now its time to cross off 12/3!


Love,
Nancy




Comments

Phil said…
Cookies will work every time! Enjoy your weekend. =)

Popular Posts