Today is a great day.  I'm easing into it; grateful I'm feeling better.  Yesterday, I received many cards - thank you!  And I felt many prayers being sent my way - thank you!  Have you ever heard of a book called 'It's Not About the Hair And Other Certainties of Life & Cancer', by Debra Jarvis?  Thanks Linnea for sending this to me!  I look forward to reading it.


Radiate Serenity and Peace
Radiate an energy of serenity and peace so that you have an uplifting effect on those you come into contact with. Your presence will make others feel calm and assured.

Thanks Lane.  Another perfect card you pulled for me.  <3

Enjoy your Tuesday.  


Love,
Nancy 

Comments

Minglese said…
Nancy, Are you loving how easy your new haircut is? I'm glad yesterday was a great day for you and I hope today is even better! I'm thinking about you and love reading your blog. Love you so! Mo
Rain Dancer said…
Nancy,
So glad you are feeling better...one step at a time! Continue to foster that gracious spirit and positive attitude! What a great example you are for your boys...you can see in the pictures their love and dedication to you, and yours for them! Be blessed today, friend!
Much love and prayers,
Jill
Anonymous said…
Nancy,
Hello friend! Thanks for the phone calls. I hope to see you soon. Your surrounded by so much love and support and it shows. I love your new do!! Keep up this positive energy its contagious!!
Love ya, Nancy!!!
Bonnie

Popular Posts