Back online! Thanks Patti for loaning me your laptop!













































































Thanks Marz, for your posting!

Feeling really well. Looking forward to having the chemo start. sooner it starts, the sooner it will be over with!

Check out this daily affirmation from Louise Hay . . . Thanks Lane for sending to me!:

"Each thought is precious. We can learn to think in positive affirmations. Yes, it takes a bit of doing to gain control over our thoughts; however, the rewards are tremendous. The past has no power over us. Even problems have no power over us. Our power lies in the thoughts that we choose to think today. Remember, there are endless opportunities for good before us."
- Louise L. Hay
Your Thoughts Create Your Tomorrows - Heal Your Life

Bonnie Rubin just hooked me up with some Nioxin hair care products! Thank you Bonnie! She recommends I start using this product now, and continue to use during my treatments and after. Great tip and gift Bonnie!!!!


Sarah and the girls come in town tonight! Look forward to seeing them (and Mary!) tomorrow!!!!


Have a great Sunday.


Love,
Nancy

Comments

Unknown said…
http://www.acupuncturehealthcareclinic.com/service_reiki.php

Hi Nanc! I am so glad to hear you are healing well:) I was thinking about you today when I was talking to my sister in law. She recommended a type of healing therapy while going through chemo called Reiki. Above is a link to a local place downtown. It is supposed to be very calming during the uncomfortable treatment. All my love and ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Kim
jntnfamily said…
Thank you Kim! I'll check this out. I miss my CWSL family! see you next week!

Nancy
Rain Dancer said…
Great pictures Nancey!!
Praying for good results today!
Love ya,
Jill
Merri said…
Dear Nancy - Reiki is wonderful. My Aunt Pat in Victorville is trained in it and she says it's the best. If you need any help with appointments let me know and I'd love to help drive. Allison and I really enjoyed our visit with you last week and we hope to see you this Wednesday if you are up to it. The recent pics of your lovely family are fantastic! So adorable. You are the fashion icon with your new green jacket. It's the new color for fall and it will look fabulous on you. I know you are enjoying your time with Sarah, Mary and your nieces. Lots of Love, Hugs and Blessings to you and yours, Merri

Popular Posts