Oncology and Surgery Date

I met my Oncologist today. Learned a lot. Feeling a bit overwhelmed. Need time to absorb it all in my coconut. :-) On a light note: My dr. reminds me of Daniel Day Lewis . . . but he's older and has no accent. I might just have to watch Room w/ a View tonight.

Surgery Date: Friday night around 5pm. Will have exact schedule later this week. Ressa said he'd take both the girls (those are - of course - my words). But feels I should just have one removed at this time.

I'll write more when my head stops spinning.

Love you!
Nancy

Comments

Unknown said…
"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind.
Some come from ahead and some come from behind.
But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see.
Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!"
~ Dr. Seuss

Batter up!:) xo...
~~~~~~~~healthy vibes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Popular Posts